Bank with NY TEAM Anywhere!
Banking with NY TEAM is easier than ever with all of our online banking features.
- Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) allows you to tap, snap and deposit all your checking deposits from anywhere.
- E-Alerts allows you to setup your account to receive instant notification of deposits, withdrawals and so much more!
- Debit Card Management allows you to “pause” your debit card if you think you misplaced it!
- Mobile Banking App with Face ID allows you to log into your account securely.
- Need to talk and cannot call us? We offer two great ways to communicate with us! Text or Secure Message us to speak to one of our friendly member services representatives!
- Easily apply for any of our Loan Products through Online Banking or our Mobile APP!
Enjoy the benefits of banking from your phone or tablet.
Mobile banking gives you easy access to your account information right from your phone, or tablet, allowing you to monitor your finances wherever you are. With just a few taps, you can view your deposit, deposit a check and transaction history or transfer money between accounts. You can also have earlier access to important documents, such as your tax statements.
From mobile apps to text messaging, we have the access you are looking for on your smartphone. Our Mobile Banking application gives you the ability to manage your money on the go with the same security as your Online Banking.
How do I get your Mobile App?
Download our free mobile app through the Apple Store or Google Play Store to deposit checks, transfer funds, pay bills, locate branches, apply for a loan and more, all from your smartphone or tablet.
Search: NY TEAM Federal Credit Union
Explore Online Banking
We’ll notify you by email when your statement is available for viewing — usually the first business day of the month — which means you’ll receive it much earlier than a paper statement. File your e-Statements with your important documents electronically or download them to money management software such as Quicken. The choice is yours!
- Log in to your account on a desktop computer/laptop.
- Select the menu icon at the top left of the screen.
- Under “User Profile” select “SETTINGS”.
- Select “Edit Email” and define email to receive e-Statements.
Depositing a check is as easy as point and tap.
With Mobile Deposit, you can deposit checks from anywhere at anytime using your smartphone. Enroll in Mobile Deposit by submitting a secure message. Once you are enrolled, just log in to the app, tap on Remote Deposit, and follow the instructions.
- Available for use with Apple® or Android devices
- Email confirmation when deposits are processed or adjusted
- Funds credited according to our Funds Availability Policy Disclosure
- Check images are available indefinitely
You must properly endorse your check to avoid extended holds. Without proper endorsement, your deposit may be placed on extended hold and you may be required to provide the original check. In some cases, your deposit may be reclaimed up to 12 months later.
To properly endorse your check for deposit, please include the following:
- Your Signature
- “For Mobile Deposit Only”
- “to NY TEAM FCU Account #(Your Account # Here)”
Learn how to Setup Automatic E-Alerts & Texts from your NY TEAM FCU Mobile APP or Online Banking!
With e-alerts you can keep track of your account balances and banking activity. Would you like to know when your balance falls below a certain amount, or your direct-deposit paycheck is deposited in your account? Know within minutes when that big check you wrote gets cashed, or a scheduled automatic withdrawal or loan payment happens.
Choose between the alerts going to email, or as a text message to your cell phone. E-alerts are easy to set up and will give you peace of mind knowing how and when your transactions are happening.
With e-alerts you can setup them up just the way you want them.
• Choose which accounts to monitor • See when your balance goes above or below an amount you set • Be notified if your share draft balance gets low, before you overdrafts • Change the alert delivery between text and email at any time • Turn notifications on or off whenever you want
If you have an email address already set up in online banking:
1. Log in to online banking and expand the three-line menu icon ≡ Go to User Profile/Settings, and choose edit email. Verify the email is accurate, you can edit or add an email address or text number in this screen also.
2. Check the box for e-alerts.
3. Read the disclosure, you can print it if you want. You must agree to the disclosure to use e-alerts.
4. Click Submit.
5. Go to Services/e-alerts under the three-line menu.
6. Configure alerts the way you want, and click submit. Repeat for each alert. 7. Once you create some alerts, you can edit or delete them from the e-alerts screen.
Security in Seconds
The lost card panic. We’ve all been there. Maybe you opened your wallet to an empty credit card slot, or noticed a strange purchase on your transaction list. Maybe you left your purse at the restaurant, or in the Uber. Whatever sets off the panic, NY TEAM FCU’s Card Control feature can help reign it in.
What is Card Control?
Located inside online and mobile banking, Remote Card Control allows members to pause or disable their debit and credit card purchases in seconds. This tool lets members take immediate action when something goes wrong, and prevent unauthorized transactions.
How to Use Card Control
1. Be Enrolled in Online Banking
First, you need to be enrolled in online and mobile banking. We recommend enrolling and installing NY TEAM FCU’s mobile app on your phone today, so you’ll be prepared when you need quick access.
2. Log in
Open up your NY TEAM FCU app or login to online banking on your device
3. Select “Remote Control Cards”
Open up the “hamburger” menu, the three horizontal lines located in the top left corner of your online or mobile banking home screen. Scroll down to “Remote Control Cards” and click.
4. Choose Your Card
Any active debit cards on your account will appear here. Choose the one you’d like to disable.
5. Choose Your Action
You’ll see 4 options on your screen. Select the one that meets your needs, read the confirmation message, and click “okay”.
Card Control Options
Your card is ready to use. Select this option to reactivate your card after using the “Disable” function.Note that this does not initially activate a new credit or debit card. To activate a new card, follow the instructions listed here.
This is your “pause” button. “Disable” temporarily denies any transactions on your card until you choose to reactivate it. Use this option if you’ve briefly misplaced a card, or if you want to limit card spending.When you locate your card or want to re-start spending, you can select the “Activate” option or contact a branch.
Select this option if you have lost your card. The card will be permanently disabled. Any attempted future transactions will be denied and the card captured.Note that selecting this option does not automatically order your replacement card. Please contact your branch to order a new card.
Select “Stolen” if your card has been compromised. Like with a lost card, this will deny all future transactions and permanently disable the card. You’ll need to order a replacement from the credit union.