Become a Member
Once a member, always a member. You’re part of our family. We are dedicated to provide you the support you need to reach all of your financial goals.
Benefits of A NY TEAM FCU Membership
NY TEAM Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative. What does that mean? Our account holders—our members—each own an equal share in their financial institution. In other words, our members own the credit union. Profits go back to our member-owners in the form of better rates, fewer service fees and increased services.
Own your financial success—become a Credit Union member!
If you are unsure about your eligibility, or have questions about how to join, please contact us.
Once a member, always a member—even if you move out of our Field of Membership.
You are Eligible:
- Any employees of a NY TEAM Federal Credit Union
- Any relative, by blood or marriage, of any current NY TEAM Federal Credit Union member, no matter where they live or work, may join the credit union.
- You cohabitant with a NY TEAM FCU member.
- Any employees or members of the following organizations:
The Long Island Rail Road Company, Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), Staten Island Rapid Transit, Amtrak, Conrail, NJ Transit, Metro North, Aeroflex, Eagle Electric, This Week Publications, Visiting Nurses, NCC and White Rose.
We exist to serve you. In fact, you’re the reason we are here.
- Exceptional Service
- Financial Solutions that work for you
- Convenient Branch locations (Jamaica Train Station, Hillside Facility, and Hicksville)
- 5,600+ Shared Branch locations
- Low Loan Rates
- High-Tech Debit Card Protection with Free EMV chip debit card, real-time text alerts and card lock/unlock features on our Mobile app
- Nationwide ATM Access
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Overdraft Protection
Once you have opened your new account and become a NY TEAM FCU member, it’s time to switch your other accounts over to NY TEAM! Our Switch Guide makes this easy. Questions? Just say the word and we are there to help!
Drop by your nearest branch, give us a call/text 516-822-1070 and our team will make the process easy!
The NY TEAM Federal Credit Union’s Switch Kit takes the hassle out of changing banks with just a few EASY steps!
- Open your NY TEAM Federal Credit Union account by visiting your nearest branch or by mail.
- Sign up for Online Banking, Download our Mobile APP and activate your new MasterCard Debit card.
- Reconcile your old checking account – and stop using it
- Redirect your Direct Deposit Visit your Job’s payroll site and update your payroll info with your New Account Number and NY TEAM FCU Routing Number 2260-7612-2.
- Switch your Automatic Payments Print out & Fill out the form and provide to your automatic payments. For example, recurring monthly payments (car payments, mortgage payments)
- Close out your old account
- Ensure all checks and transactions have cleared your account
- Fill out form and mail to your old institution.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact one of our Member Service Representatives and we will be glad to assist you.
You can start using your NY TEAM Federal Credit Union account immediately after opening.
TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT, WE WILL NEED:
- Completed Membership Application
- Copy of State or Federal ID
- Copy of Membership Eligibility, Work ID or Family Certification Form
- $1.00 deposit to your new account
OPEN YOUR NY TEAM FCU ACCOUNT IN 3 EASY WAYS:
- Visit a branch
- Print & Mail the Membership Packet and all required items to: NY TEAM Federal CU 65 Broadway Hicksville, NY 11801
- Complete your account membership online through DocuSign. Keep in mind; you will still be required to submit a notarized form or visit one of our branches to finalize the account opening process.
Once a Member, Always a Member
Once you join the credit union, you’ll remain a member as long as you maintain your account, even if you leave our field of membership. Your family members will still be eligible to join as well. So it’s a good idea to keep your account in good standing. Credit union membership is a valuable resource for you and your family!
The USA PATRIOT Act requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
Important Information about Procedures for Opening a New Account
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.