Buy your Leased Vehicle
Plans change – and that can include deciding to keep your car at the end of its lease.
Due to high demand and limited supply, cars are currently being sold at a premium. This may lead you to consider buying out your lease. We are here to assist you in determining if this is the best financial option for you. Learn more about lease buyouts and make an informed decision.
What is a lease buyout?
- To buy out a lease, you’ll need to pay the remaining lease payments and the car’s residual value as listed in your lease agreement. For instance, if the car’s residual value is $20,000 and you have two payments left at $500 each, the lease buyout cost would be $21,000. Keep in mind that there may be additional fees, such as a disposition fee.
- Typically, the best time to consider a lease buyout is towards the end of your lease agreement.
- If you’re considering a lease buyout, you might want to consider an auto loan or personal loan. At NY TEAM, we create loans that are customized to fit your specific requirements.
Does a lease buyout make sense for you?
- To decide if a buyout is a good option for you, it’s important to check the residual value stated in your lease agreement. This value indicates the estimated worth of your car at the end of the lease term.
- Before making your purchase, it’s important to determine if there are any additional fees or sales tax that you’ll need to pay. Certain lenders may impose purchase option fees, so it’s best to avoid being pressured at the dealership and consult with us beforehand for the lowest possible fees and optimal interest rate.
- Before returning your leased vehicle, it’s important to evaluate any potential fees that you may incur for damages or exceeding mileage limits.
NY TEAM provides members with professional advice and assistance in determining the financial benefits of a lease buyout. Our services come with quick approvals, favorable payment terms, and low fixed rates. Feel free to reach out to us by phone or visit us in-person to discuss your options. It’s important to note that our rates remain consistent whether it’s a lease buyout, purchase, or refinance.
To qualify for a NY TEAM loan you must be eligible* for membership.