Learn about our Online Services!
If you have not downloaded our Mobile App, Visit the Google Play or Apple Store!
Enroll now to bank with NY TEAM at your convenience.
Banking with NY TEAM is easier than ever with all of our “new” online banking features.
- Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) allows you to tap, snap and deposit all your checking deposits from anywhere.
- E-Alerts allows you to setup your account to receive instant notification of deposits, withdrawals and so much more!
- Debit Card Management allows you to “pause” your debit card if you think you misplaced it!
- Mobile Banking App with Face ID allows you to log into your account securely.
- Need to talk and cannot call us? We offer two great ways to communicate with us! Text or Secure Message us to speak to one of our friendly member services representatives!
- Easily apply for any of our Loan Products through Online Banking or our Mobile APP!
View how our Online Banking works:
Learn how to Setup Automatic E-Alerts & Texts from your NY TEAM FCU Mobile APP or Online Banking!
With e-alerts you can keep track of your account balances and banking activity. Would you like to know when your balance falls below a certain amount, or your direct-deposit paycheck is deposited in your account? Know within minutes when that big check you wrote gets cashed, or a scheduled automatic withdrawal or loan payment happens.
Choose between the alerts going to email, or as a text message to your cell phone. E-alerts are easy to set up and will give you peace of mind knowing how and when your transactions are happening.
With e-alerts you can setup them up just the way you want them.
• Choose which accounts to monitor
• See when your balance goes above or below an amount you set
• Be notified if your share draft balance gets low, before you overdrafts
• Change the alert delivery between text and email at any time
• Turn notifications on or off whenever you want
If you have an email address already set up in online banking:
1. Log in to online banking and expand the three-line menu icon ≡ Go to User Profile/Settings, and choose edit email. Verify the email is accurate, you can edit or add an email address or text number in this screen also.
2. Check the box for e-alerts.
3. Read the disclosure, you can print it if you want. You must agree to the disclosure to use e-alerts.
4. Click Submit.
5. Go to Services/e-alerts under the three-line menu.
6. Configure alerts the way you want, and click submit. Repeat for each alert.
7. Once you create some alerts, you can edit or delete them from the e-alerts screen.
Don’t forget to sign up for E-Statements!
Frequently Asked Questions
I see you now offer RDC (Remote Deposit Capture), How do I sign up?
Sign in to your NY TEAM FCU Mobile App and review your email address is up to date. Once you ensure your email address is correct, send us a secured message asking for your account to be setup! Once you are setup, you can start depositing checks immediately.
Can I change my username?
Yes, once you are logged in, you can change your username under settings.
How can I see all my accounts with NY TEAM FCU under one log in name?
Send our TEAM a secured message asking us to convert your account to view all of your NY TEAM FCU Accounts
I would like to transfer to another NY TEAM FCU member’s account that I am not a joint owner on, how can I do this?
You can go to transfers, other. You will need to know their account number, suffix and last name and you can follow the prompts to transfer to their account.
I was charged $5.00 from transferring from my Vacation or Holiday Club into my checking account?
As per our online disclosure you are permitted to two withdrawals a month. To avoid this, open an additional share. Send a secured message requesting an additional share. As of March 1, 2021 the Credit Union has implemented each member can withdrawal 2x a month for FREE.
How do I apply for a Loan?
You can apply for a loan directly through our online banking application! Select Apply for a Loan then select the loan you would like to apply for.